Digital Marketing for Healthcare Providers
The all-in-one solution for all your marketing needs.
Marketing your practice efficiently is an essential part of any successful medical practice. The Harris Ambulatory Group partnered with leading industry professionals to bring you exceptional standards usually reserved for large multi-national companies.
We are the all-in-one marketing solution with over 200 marketing solutions available at your disposal.
What are Medical Marketing Management (M3) Services?
Medical marketing management, or M3, is a new product offering designed to supply your independent practice with a full suite of professional marketing services. These services will include listing claim medical packages, reputation management, Google My Business listings, optimization, and many more specifically designed to help local clinics with their online presence.
Most medical clinics do not have the expertise, time, or interest in taking complete control of their marketing and online presence. The ability to outsource your practice’s marketing efforts allows you to focus on delivering care while receiving advanced marketing assistance from our team of experts. M3 offers your team a trusted partner to guide, advise and develop a solid foundation for attaining new patients and maintaining enhanced communications with your current patient population.
Simple Solutions for Big positive effects
- According to Google, 70 percent of online customers buy from a business they find online. When customers look up a business on Google, they expect to find accurate information and eye-catching images. Our services are ideal for delivering those results for your practice.
- The average Google listing that has been well-maintained with a Google Business Profile gets five times more views than listings that haven’t been claimed by their owners.
- Customers are 2.7 times more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps.
- Consumers are 38 percent more likely to visit and 29 percent more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with more complete listing information.
Medical Package: Get Found Online with Our Listing Claim
Incorrect information like location, hours of operation, contact information, and available services can deter potential customers.
In order to optimize your chances of getting found online quickly, our team will manually claim, update, and maintain up to three medical-specific listing sites for one practitioner, including HealthGrades, Doctor.com, and RateMDs.
- Enjoy a hands-on experience including a personalized and professional onboarding call to verify your practice’s information.
- Expect a quick turnaround time with an expected timeline of fewer than 90 days.
- Optimize your brand on each site for local search; during the onboarding call, the agent may ask for additional information or media in order to provide a foundation for your digital marketing efforts.
- Increase foot traffic at your business and prevent a poor reputation from sending your patients to the wrong address, phone number, or website.
Customer Voice: Turn Customer Experiences into Stars
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90 percent of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3 to 5 stars. Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
We offer a business tool (Customer Voice) that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.
Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
Reputation Management: Monitor and Manage Your Online Reputation
End-to-End Digital Marketing Solutions
With more than 200 solutions available, we can cover all your marketing needs
Getting your clients listed on as many sites as possible is key to solidifying their online presence. We have a team of experts in listings management that can claim online listings in record time. Thanks to our proprietary software solutions and a great relationship with data providers, we can ensure your client’s business information is always accurate and consistent. Learn more about our listings management services.
Without a powerful website, you are losing potential customers. If you don’t have the time or staff to build websites on your own, hand the work off to us. From landing pages to eCommerce, we have a proven process to make your client’s website look great and load fast. Read more about our web design services.
Social Media Content
A solid social media presence can help you engage with customers, but writing great content is much harder than it looks. Our marketing team has creative writers who are experts in social media. We’ll work with you to find the right tone and craft social posts to promote your business. Read more about our social media services.
Visibility within search engines is mission-critical for many businesses. Consider it the first step in your sales process, as search engine rankings can make or break your lead-generation activities. Our SEO experts analyze a wide range of keywords choosing the best for your SEO objectives. Improving search performance by balancing the search volume of your keywords and their relevance to your audience.
Why Do You Need a Medical Digital Marketing Agency?
More Time to Do What’s Important
- Outsource your marketing efforts to free up time. Marketing is an essential part of any business. But as a business owner, sometimes it may not be your forte, and that’s okay! When you use a marketing service, it will free up your valuable time to focus on what you do best.
Save Up On Costs
- Utilizing a marketing service will not only save up time but also money. Using a marketing service is cost-efficient to create tangible results within a specific time frame. Yes, you’ll be spending money initially but compared to having a dedicated marketing team, you’ll be saving more in the long run when you factor in salaries, benefits, health care, and even marketing tools. A marketing service removes all these additional costs and will make it easier for you to manage budgets.
Get More Creative Ideas
- Outsource creativity for original ideas and concepts. Outsourcing your marketing efforts also means outsourcing creativity. It’s expensive both on time and money to generate creative ideas that capture attention and spread the word about your business. Hire a marketing agency and leave that to the professionals.
Freshen Up Your Marketing Strategy
- Gain a fresh set of eyes to investigate your business. If you’re confident in the value your business provides but find it challenging to reach more people who will benefit from it, then it may be time to rethink your marketing strategy. Working with a marketing service will get you the perspective of experts so that you can create a rock-solid foundation for everything related to marketing. That can mean creating new marketing materials for a more consistent look and feel across your business, or it can mean using new channels to reach a wider audience. Either way, it depends on what kind of business you’re running, so it’s best to consult a marketing agency to see what your business needs.
Set Yourself Up for the Future
- Start early and get ahead of the pack. Investing in solid marketing efforts in the early stages of your business will only set it up for future success. Start now so 2022 can be the year your business reaches new heights. It can only get better from here, and if you hire a marketing agency, you’re setting yourself up for the future
To learn more about how Harris Ambulatory Group’s solutions can help your practice, reach out to us today.